Market Assistant position
The Clear Lake Farmers Market has a fun opportunity for one or two people! We need an assistant to help the market manager on Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This person will help with set up, work with the market manager during market, and assist with tear down after market closes. Please read the description below and if this sounds like you, apply here!
Get on Board!
The Clear Lake Farmers Market is growing by leaps and bounds. You can be part of this dynamic local shopping experience! The market is run by a volunteer board which oversees paid staff and consists of several committees which see to it that all aspects of our market run smoothly. If you’re interested in becoming a board member, please contact us
The Clear Lake Farmers Market is preparing for it’s ninth season! We are excited for continued growth and prosperity for our vendors and the Market as a whole. In 2022, we saw over 5,000 visitors and hosted 30 to 40 vendors at the peak of the season!
The Market impacts the quality of life for so many residents of Clear Lake and the surrounding area. Whether enjoying the freshest produce, eggs, meat and baked goods, listening to live music, exploring the crafts and creations, or enjoying a family friendly activity such as The Conservation Station or a visit from the Clear Lake Fire Department- there is something for everyone.
Please consider supporting the Clear Lake Farmer Market in our mission to provide a premier market experience for visitors, vendors, and the community.
Market Sponsor – $1,000
- Logo or name featured at the Clear Lake Farmers Market Information tent.
- Press release announcing and promoting sponsors.
- Acknowledgement of support in one or more Mirror Reporter Farmers Market columns.
- Listed on Farmers Market website and Facebook page with the option of linking to your site for the 2023 season.
- Two Clear Lake Farmers Market t-shirts, a reusable shopping bag, and a logo decal.
Music Sponsor – $500
To support the hiring of regional musicians and bands (covers 2 weeks of music)
- Logo or Name listed on the music sign board on market days.
- Logo or Name listed as a sponsor on Farmers Market website and Facebook page.
- A Clear Lake Farmers Market reusable shopping bag and logo decal.
Events Sponsor – $100
To support supplies, booking costs, publicity and staffing for special events and activities.
- Name(s) of all Event Sponsors listed on a sign board at the Information Tent on market days.
- Name listed on Farmers Market website and on at least one Facebook post as a sponsor.
- A Clear Lake Farmers Market logo decal.
The Clear Lake Farmers Market is a 501c3 not for profit organization under the umbrella of Healthy Harvest of North Iowa. All contributions are tax deductible.
Thank you for your consideration and support!