2022 Vendor Applications
Please apply for the 2022 market season and double check your dates at registration. We cannot guarantee stall availability or location if you have to make changes throughout the season.
The 2022 Stall Diagram will be updated as we access vendor applications and spacing for social distancing. Example can be found HERE.
All vendors are responsible for meeting local or state regulations and obtaining appropriate licensure and permits where applicable.
Please read best practices for Farmers Markets as well as information about Curbside pickup practices.
- Safe Produce: Curbside pick and Best practice for Farmers Markets
- Requirements and best practices
- Farmers Market Requirements From Inspections & Appeals Food & Consumer Safety Bureau
- Iowa Sales Tax & Use Guide
- Farmers Market Food Safety Training
- Farmers Market Nutrition Program
- Iowa Farmers Market Association
- Cerro Gordo County Public Health – Licenses and Permits